As a Secure Internet Gateway, Cisco Umbrella provides the first line of defense against threats on the internet wherever users go.
Cisco Cloud Consumption as a Service
Bring Your Cloud Service Use Out of the Shadows
Cloud services can deliver big technology benefits to midsized companies who don’t have the budget to buy expensive hardware and software or employ a large staff of full-time IT professionals. Cloud services can help you rapidly introduce new services to meet your business’s needs, and make you more agile and competitive.
Cisco WebEx® Telepresence can enable you to collaborate “in person” with contacts across your business community—within your organization and with partners, suppliers, and customers. Enjoy high-quality audio and video at up to 1080p high-definition (HD) video resolution. Connect with an individual or multiple parties with the click of a button. An “in-person” meeting can be as simple as highlighting a contact and starting the call. Share documents or your desktop as if you were together in the same location. Discussions are confidential through support for highly secure signaling and media encryption.
The Cisco Meraki wireless solution includes a complete, robust feature set right out of the box. No additional purchase required.
Paraflow offers the service Wireless infrastructure for your office or your organization - a wireless solution based on Cisco Meraki with wide range of features available immediately after plug in, without any additional cost.
Paraflow shall do for you:
- Site survey - Inspection onsite and examination of the radio frequency environment;
- Advise you of the number and location of the necessary devices;
- Choosing the appropriate model of devices according to the capacity and needs of the users;
- Qualified installation and connection to the local network of the customer;
- A single point of contact in case of a problem during service operation;
- Possibility of extension of the service provided;
- Initial configuration of devices;
- Proactive management and monitoring of wireless infrastructure;
- Possibility of providing periodic reports and analyzing them.
For additional information, please contact us.
tel: +359 (2) 960 42 00