оr Effective Office Printing Management
The printers and MFPs devices should make our lives and jobs easier. Unfortunately, in many organizations the printing is a source of stress and waste of money. Ink and toner are constantly running low and paper and electricity costs are rising. Therefore, many employees are angry and seek the help of IT professionals, who are expected to quickly resolve their issues.
That’s why more and more companies are looking for a managed print service provider (MPS) such as Paraflow - a partner of the world leader in printing - HP Inc. The work with this kind of provider helps reducing costs and improving accountability in the organization, to optimization of the load on the individual devices, to increase productivity and printing security.
According to the last researches of IDC FutureScape *
45% will be the supply of office printing, as part of a contract for Print-as-a-Service (MPS) until 2021.
To ensure the highest level of security and efficiency, there should be experts to monitor printers, MFPs devices and related office equipment and make the necessary improvements and repairs when needed. Managed Print Services customers can use automatic settings, 24-hour support and business continuity.
7 BUSINESS BENEFITS of Managed Print Services (MPS)
1. You do not buy equipment but use it for rent. This allows you to always have new devices.
2. You only pay for what you use. Green Print is applicable to organizations of different size and business orientation. In addition, customers can rely on Paraflow's service center at any time. Also, we have certified specialists for diagnostics, troubleshooting and prevention.
3. Exact cost allocation – The solution of HP and Paraflow provides you with the ability to report costs across different parameters, which may apply to individual users as well as to entire departments.
4. Security and privacy - Paraflow's solution makes it possible for print documents to be stored on a secure server. Documents will not be printed until the user, who has the right to print on the selected device, logs in.
5. Device Efficiency – Paraflow’s solution allows you to define printing policies. It is possible to define each user on which devices they are allowed to print and which users can print in color. The solution allows you to automatically delete, hold, or forward print jobs to the most relevant multifunction device on the network.
6. Less IT maintenance - thanks to the centralized management and monitoring environment, problems can be solved extremely quickly and efficiently. Centralized administration of office equipment provides a clear view of the status of each device. This improves service levels and reduces press calls to the service center.
7. References – The solution allows you to produce a brief, detailed or general activity report for certain users, departments or devices. With these reports, it can be easily estimated which user is printing the most, which of the devices is the busiest, and where problems usually occur. A clear idea of copying and printing is gained, and the use of ineffective devices is eliminated.
The Print Management is one of the big steps towards the FUTURE, which will require a compatibility of systems - tablets, computers, printers. To own less and pay more and more only for the consumption of certain services and solutions.
* IDC, "IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Imaging, Printing & Document Solutions 2018 Прогнози"